Seller represented by:
Belinda Thomas with Belinda Thomas Realty, Inc.
- For Sale
287 Moss Oak Cir Unit 287 Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Get directions$175,000 $170/Sq. ft.
- Age 35 Years
- MLS# 1619059
- Listed 5 Months 22 Days Ago
Beautifully redone and remodeled condo with 2 full baths. 1 bdrm plus a sitting room with a pocket door that can be used as 2nd bdrm for overnight guests. Very nice kitchen and spacious living area. Enjoy a view of the golf course and lagoon from the kitchen, porch, and sitting room/bdrm.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Belinda Thomas with Belinda Thomas Realty, Inc.
- Total Rooms: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Association: Yes
- Association Amenities: Pool
- Association Fee: 1410
- Association Fee Frequency: Quarterly
- Association Fee Includes: Groundskeeping, Pest Control, Trash Disposal
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 470
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Glynn
- Directions: Frederica Road north to Palm Drive at Sea Palms. Take Palm Drive, turn left, then right at the Sea Palms Conference Center. The condos are on your right.
- Source Property Type: Condo
- Property Subtype: condo
- Source Neighborhood: Sea Marsh Villas Condos
- Parcel Number: 04-
- Subdivision: Sea Marsh Villas Condos
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 1030
- Year Built: 1985
- Property Age: 35
- Levels or Stories: 1
- Structure Type: Residential
|8||Oglethorpe Point Elementary School||PK-5||1.6 mi|
|7||Glynn Middle School||6-8||8 mi|
|7||Glynn Academy School||9-12||8.1 mi|
|NA||Lord Of Life Christian Montessori Private School||PK-6||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 287 Moss Oak Cir Unit 287
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 287 Moss Oak Cir Unit 287, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522
Belinda ThomasAccredited Buyers' Representative Broker/Owner
- Belinda Thomas Realty, Inc. 1331 Ocean Blvd Suite 102, St Simons Island, GA 31522
- Work (912) 638-1965103
- Mobile (912) 996-5820
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served St. Simons Island, Brunswick, Sea Island
- Specializations Real Estate